SEE ONE OF THE STRONG WRONG REASONS WHY YOUNG PEOPLE ENTER RELATIONSHIPS/COURTSHIP/MARRIAGE.
I am super excited to tell you that Relationships are God's gift to us.
Come to think of it, God made us for a relationship that is why the scriptures say Genesis 2:18. It is not good for man to be alone" Relationship simply means connecting with people. We really cannot do without relationship, which is why you are born into a family. If we understand how our fulfillment & happiness is tied to who we marry, we will be careful to make the right choice.
Have you thought of this, do you know the wrong choice of a life partner can damage your life and destiny?
A wise man said: if you miss Gods purpose for your life, half (50%) of your life is gone and if you marry the wrong person, there goes the remaining half (50%). Have you come to realize that you don't have the power to choose your father, mother, siblings, relative or even your children? You are only allowed to make a choice of your spouse.
WHEN YOU MARRY FOR THE WRONG REASON, YOU MAY MOST LIKELY MARRY THE WRONG PERSON.
You need to marry for the right reason because when the reason is wrong, the relationship becomes wrong.
In few days to come, I will be marshaling out other few wrong reasons why people enter into wrong relationships/courtship and marriage.
I hope you are ready for this?
1. LONELINESS
Most times, a lot people have entered into a relationship, courtship or gotten married just because they were lonely. I have counseled a whole lot of ladies and guys who go into relationships because they lost a dear one, or broke up with a lover. The thought of being lonely is so scary.
Haba, a lady once told me is strange to be alone. It's not normal for her. That she needs her life to be busy. Lol
In the process, they get involved or married to someone, only to discover that they are lonelier than when they first started. Am I communicating? Listen, Courtship or marriage is not the cure for loneliness.
Let me shock you... Many married or engaged people are lonely. If you are lonely now you are single, you will possibly be lonely when you are married or engaged.
Ladies / Gentlemen, Loneliness is a disease. Guess what, this is my simple definition of loneliness.
Loneliness means I don't enjoy the company of me; I can't have fun with me. It means my happiness is tied to people and not me. It also means I don't enjoy my time.
Mike Murdock said "Loneliness is not the lack of affection but lack of direction.
How can I deal with this loneliness bikonu.
Ride on with me.
THE CURE TO LONELINESS ARE.
I) VISION.
Vision is the discovery of purpose. Vision gives you direction. Vision is the cure to loneliness and not marriage or a relationship. Listen, you will never be lonely when you discover your purpose. You will be too busy to be lonely. You will always have an assignment to do. My head is loaded with stuffs to do that I can't be lonely. I remembered as a lonely guy back then in the campus, being busy with purpose, it preoccupied my thoughts that I could hardly notice I was lonely. In case you don't know your purpose, contact me directly so I can see.
II) BUILD RELATIONSHIP WITH GOD.
Have a true relationship with him; he is the true definition of love. When you have a true relationship with him, you would learn to satisfy the spirit man, read books, and spend time on his word. Pray in the Spirit. Get close to God; he will always be there for you. He is the only one that can be everything to you. Stop looking for something in a man or woman that can only be found in God.
III) ENJOY THE COMPANY OF YOURSELF.
Come on guy/Babe, take yourself out. Dress beautifully and classy, go to a good restaurant and eat a good meal. Take a selfie post on social network "Just had a nice time with yourself ". Nobody can love you more than you love you. Listen even Jesus said love your neighbor as you love yourself. This means if you cannot love yourself, you cannot love them. Remember you cant give what you don't have (NEMO DAT QUOD NON HABET). Yes everyone has a date on valentine. Come on that is not enough reason to get into a relationship. My guys you are not left out, every guy have a babe. You have you jare... Singlehood is fun, I tell you. Don't yield to that crap or pressure. Wake up!! Treat yourself nice, go watch a movie. Laugh your ass out. Hell devil men!!! Shout I love me!!! I hope I helped you.
'DecencyWrites'.
dikepatrickmary@gmail.com




Comments
Post a Comment